Date(s) -Fri 04-07-17
Time -7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Carolyn’s Facial Fitness – Face Lift Through Exercise Workshop.
April 7 & 8 (for Beginners), April 9 (Advanced) .
Times: April 7 – 7pm – 10pm; April 8 – 1pm – 4pm; April 9 (Advanced only) 10am – 1pm.
Please come 10 minutes early so the workshop can start on time.
Learn how to rid yourself of wrinkles by exercising the facial muscles. Redefine the cheekbones and jaw line as well as the neck. Alleviate the papery skin around the neck and under the eyes. Fade away dark circles along with that tired look!
WORKSHOP INFO: I’m giving three workshop choices in North Seattle:
· Friday evening from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm – basic course review
· Saturday afternoon from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm – basic course review
· Sunday morning from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Advanced Class
The workshops are each approximately 3 ½ hours long with one 15-minute break. Each Workshop offers complete instructions in technique for doing the exercises for your maximum benefit! I will give each participant a quick analysis of his or her face at the end of the workshop.
The Sunday workshop is for advanced facial exercisers, only. I will be teaching new techniques you can employ when using the basic 28, along with The Lower Face Lifting Routine, Face Polishing, Lip Wrinkle Abolisher, Circle-Up Rub (with two new movements) and much more.
The cost of the Workshop
· For first time students who do NOT have a kit, the Workshop cost is $130-
· If you already have a FULL KIT or Value Pack and this is your first Workshop, the cost is $85-
· Repeating the class, the Workshop cost is $65-
· The Sunday Advanced Student Workshop is $115-
· Special Option: Take two classes: One “regular class + one Sunday Advanced Workshop for $175-
· Replacement of a Full Kit is $50 – to be paid during the Workshop
For questions about the workshop or to register by phone, call (360) 830-0959.
To pay for the Workshop Online – click HERE
CFFormulas skincare products will also be for sale during the Workshop with a 10% discount off the retail price!
Location: The World of Meditation Center
3412 NE 115th Street
Seattle, Washington 98125
For questions about directions, call: (206) 772-8897
You can visit the website for more information, including suggested places to stay in Seattle if you’re traveling.
Please let me know by email carolyn@carolynsfacialfi